Cheek, Jawline & Chin Advanced Training
Cheek, Jawline & Chin Advanced Training is a course for advanced aesthetic practitioners with previous injecting experience. We recommend a minimum of two years work experience as an aesthetic practitioner. Delegates are expected have completed a foundation course in Botox and Dermal Fillers with an accredited training provider. When certain parts of the face are viewed and analysed in isolation, treatment also carried out in isolation can have undesired effects. For example, getting carried away with cheek definition on a male client to make them look more masculine can exaggerate the taper from cheek to jaw and actually create a more feminised look instead that may lead to high dissatisfaction. Skild’s cheek, jaw and chin masterclass ensures that you finish the day knowing you will never put yourself in this situation by giving you the tools to analyse all the appropriate areas together and understand the harmony they create in the face.
- Introduction to advanced aesthetics – analyses of the major parts of the face as a whole
- Understand facial aging and the possible ways to reverse this
- Gain an ability to complete aesthetic consultations effectively
- Jawline contouring
- Product selection for Jawline fillers male treatment
- Product selection for Jawline fillers female treatment
- Learn how to consult clients ethically when selling treatment and prevent client dissatisfaction by controlling expectations and explaining limitations
- Give appropriate post-procedure care advice
Who is this course for?
Who is this course for?
- Lifting the jawline, improving definition and bringing back a more youthful appearance.
- Understanding jowls and appropriate ways to address them while explaining limitations.
- Altering chin shape to modify weakness or strength in appearance; softening or squaring it is an important step to creating overall facial harmony
- Building cheek definition while maintaining balance with the rest of the face and bridging the upper lower face together
- Analysis of the differences between male and female clients is extremely important in order to be able to create beautiful faces as opposed to just beautiful cheeks or jawlines
- Appropriate product choice for deep volumisation as opposed to superficial refinements
What is included in the course?
- Access to our Skild Community for post-course communication with our experts, knowledge sharing with other alumni and help requests
- Purpose-built clinic designed specifically for teaching and treating
- Skild Professional Certificate of Completion.
In order to be presented an insurer-approved certificate, delegates must learn and demonstrate the following criteria:
- Medical and social history history taking
- Physical facial assessment and clinical judgement
- Indications and contraindications for treatment
- Recognise and gain valid consent
- Pre-procedure preparation
- Selection and application of analgesics
- Safely deliver product with both technical and artistic ability
- Post-procedure care and advice
- Effective communication and professionalism throughout entire client journey
- 8.30 – registration
- 9.00am – Day commences, introduction to staff, theory session
- Practical / treatment session
- 6pm – Certificate presentation